Payment & Billing Support | Kijiji Community Help category

Find solutions for Kijiji payment issues, transaction errors, billing inquiries, and checkout problems. Get quick support and help from our team.

I just placed a real property rental listing order, the highest level by misake, want to lower one level down, how can contact Kijiji support?

I posted an ad but Kijiji put in the wrong address. I did not do that soI paid for it ($120) without looking. Now I can’t change the location as the ad is posted. Please help me get a refund so I can delete the ad and repost it.

  • Listing ID: 1743040765
  • Promotion: Highlight feature
  • Purchased: Today
  • Symptom: Ad appears normally in search results (website and app) but no yellow highlight / enhanced background is showing

Title: Charged a fee for re-editing my room-for-rent ad — is this correct?

Post:

I need help understanding a charge on my account. I hope you can help me as I’m not very familiar with how this works and I’d really appreciate a follow-up.

I posted a room-for-rent ad (Ad ID: #1743871969). Not long after, I went back and edited the description and photos — the room listing itself stayed the same, I did not create a new ad. However, I was charged a fee for this.

My questions are:

  1. Does simply editing the description/photos of an existing ad trigger a new charge on Kijiji?
  2. If not, could you please review Ad #1743871969 to see why this fee was applied?
  3. If it was applied in error, is a refund possible?

To be clear, I haven’t made any kind of payment from a chat or outside link — the only thing I’ve done is post and edit my ad on the Kijiji site/app. I just want to understand the fee and make sure I wasn’t overcharged.

Thank you so much for your time — any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello my Kijiji ad is disappearing I tried to post it twice and I payed twice and again it disappeared

I don’t provide credit card details to anyone on-line no matter how secure they say it is. With Paypal no longer accepted, no safe way to pay on Kijiji. Too bad, Kijiji was a useful site.