I need urgent help correcting the location on my paid/featured rental advertisement.

Hello Kijiji Support,

I need urgent help correcting the location on my paid/featured rental advertisement.

Ad ID: 1744269916
Current incorrect location: 1 Cardiff Road, Toronto, ON
Correct location: 23 Wharnsby Drive, Scarborough, ON

I paid to promote this advertisement, but it is showing my old address. I am already receiving calls from people who believe the rental is located at the old address, which is causing confusion.

I contacted Kijiji by email yesterday about this issue, but I have not received a response and the location has still not been changed.

Please update the ad location to:

23 Wharnsby Drive, Scarborough, ON

Since this is a paid advertisement, I would appreciate it if you could correct the location as soon as possible and confirm when it has been updated.

Thank you.

Hello @Shan2

Welcome to Community Connect.

Thank you for reaching out to Kijiji Customer Support. I understand you need to update the location on your listing, and I am happy to guide you through resolving this.

Because your ad is posted in the Real Estate category and/or has an active paid feature package attached, the system locks the location once published. While our general help pages mention editing options, attempting to change the address on certain featured listings will actually generate a new charge.

To update your address without paying a second time, we can handle this together using one of the two options below:

Option 1: Create a Draft Listing (Recommended)

1. Set up your new ad with the correct address in the same category and select the same feature package.
	 **Stop when you reach the payment page** (do not complete the purchase).
2. Reply directly to this message to let me know.
3.  I will delete your original ad and manually activate your new listing with the paid features applied—no additional charge required.

Option 2: Repost and Request a Refund

1. Delete your current ad and post the new ad with the updated address and feature package, completing the payment.
2. Reply back to this message with your new ad details.
3. I will review the new listing and process a full refund for the original feature package.

How to Set the Correct Location on Your New Listing

When creating your new ad, please post via the (https://www.kijiji.ca) to ensure your location applies correctly:

1. In **Section 3 (Location)** of the ad creation flow, click the blue **"Change"** link next to the displayed address.
2. Enter the **first three characters** of your postal code in the search field.
3. Select the correct location from the drop-down menu and click **"Apply"** in the bottom right corner.
4. Completing this step will also update your default address settings for future postings.

For additional details on how location settings work on our platform, feel free to review these helpful resources:

 * [Why Your Listing Location May Appear Incorrect & How to Fix It]  -  https://community.kijiji.ca/t/why-your-listing-location-may-appear-incorrect-how-to-fix-it/182
 * [How to Correct the Location on Your Listing] - https://community.kijiji.ca/t/how-to-correct-the-location-on-your-listing/181
* [Why Postal Codes Are Mandatory] - https://community.kijiji.ca/t/why-postal-codes-are-mandatory/159]

Please let me know which option you prefer or reply here once your draft is ready, and I will be happy to complete the process for you. Thank you for choosing Kijiji!

Hi,

As requested, I have recreated the ad with the correct address, category, and feature package, and stopped at the payment page without completing the purchase.

Please proceed with deleting the original ad and manually activating the new listing with the paid features applied, at no additional charge.

Thank you.

Hi,

As requested, I have recreated the ad with the correct address, category, and feature package, and stopped at the payment page without completing the purchase.

Please proceed with deleting the original ad and manually activating the new listing with the paid features applied, at no additional charge.

Thank you.

Hello @Shan2

This issue has been corrected on another message thread.

I wish you much success with your ad.