Posted Listing and Charged for AD

Hi,

I posted a listing and have been charged for the ad for it, however the listing does not show under active or in-active listings. I received an email saying it was posted but it’s nowhere to be found when I click on edit listing from the email.

Hi @Azaan_Dewji

I verified and believe the ad was removed in error. I reactivated the ad and bumped the ad to the top of the category

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us

I paid $70.30 for my ad just 3hrs ago and deleted by mistake because it was still saying complete checkout for while I’d already checked out and I later realized my ad wasn’t active.I tried calling the Kijiji number they said they only help for businesses and they referred me to the community help

Can you help me put up my ad back please

I’m sorry to hear you mistakenly removed your paid posting Malo, it was good that you brought this to us right away. I have gone reinstated the posting, it is live back on our site.

I posted an ad on Monday and paid approximately $170 for it. The payment has been deducted from my account, but the ad is not showing up on my Kijiji profile. Could you please look into this and confirm the status of my ad and payment?

Hi @Rob and @Hassan,

My listings keep disappearing and I can’t find it anywhere, not in My Ads, not in search results. It’s not showing up at all. I listed another listing just like it and it disappeared as well.

Here are the details:

  • Listing titles:
  • #1743935130 : purebred yorkshire terrier puppies
  • #1744319804 : Purebred Yorkshire Terrier Puppies
  • Category: Pets
  • Not showing up in My Ads / Listings, and not appearing in search
  • No Emails from Kijij received (I’ve checked spam/junk too)

I would like to reinstate the original listing and get reimbursed for the cost of relisting it.

Thank you!

I’m very sorry to hear that your ad was removed! I’m pretty sure this isn’t what you thought would happen, so let’s get it back up on the site so you can sell your items.

I’ve taken a look, and it seems your ad was deleted from Kijiji by accident. I’ve since reactivated it and I’ve taken the liberty to bump your ad back up to the top of the first page. It’s now live on our website!

Once again, I’m sorry for this inconvenience. I hope this info has been helpful, and on behalf of Kijiji, happy selling!

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for reactivating my ad.

However, I only need one ad active, not two of the same post.
I only started the second ad because I could not see any other way to get my ad activated.

Can I have the second ad canceled and reimbursed please?

Thank you for your help,

Vic

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know Vic, I have removed the duplicate posting and provided you with a full refund, please allow up to 3 business days for the refund to fully reflect.