Hello Kijiji Support, I need help correcting the location on my paid/featured advertisement. Ad ID: 1744141395 Current (incorrect) location shown on ad: Hedley Street, Fredericton, NB Correct location: Clearview Ct., Nackawic, NB E6G 0B6 I

Hello Kijiji Support,

I need help correcting the location on my paid/featured advertisement.

  • Ad ID: 1744141395
  • Current (incorrect) location shown on ad: Hedley Street, Fredericton, NB
  • Correct location: Clearview Ct., Nackawic, NB E6G 0B6

I paid to promote this listing, but it is showing the wrong location. I would like to have the original ad deleted and a refund processed so I can repost with the correct address, without being charged twice.

I have a draft listing ready with the correct address and the same feature package. Please let me know which option works best or if you need anything else from me.

Thank you for your help.

I’m sorry to hear the ad posted with the incorrect mailing address/postal code; unfortunately we are unable to edit an active ad’s mailing address or postal code, we just do not have the tools do so. However what I can do, I can delete the ad and fully refund all the charges, so you can repost the ad with the updated mailing address. Please let me know?