Cant see my add on active adds and i got charged

Cant see my add on active adds and i got charged for 400 dolar

Hi @Magic_Plumbing

I reviewed your account and found that the ad was user deleted, which is why you could no longer see it under your active ads.

As a one-time courtesy, I have reactivated your ad for you, so it should now appear in your account again.

Hi I paid for a Kijiji add and it will not show up

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues locating your paid posting Jake, I will do my best to have this issue resolved. I will send you a DM, so we can proceed with the troubleshooting process.

So what’s going on here?

Ad Info- Urgent Ad #1743062981 : Room for Rent in Niagara Falls for Single Ladies only
Reference Number: CA20036937619
Order Placed: 05-Sep.-26
Order Total: $12.37

What is happening here?
Last Monday, September 7 @3:03 PM I received this message in my e-mail inbox

{Quote:}
Inbox
Your Kijiji Ad has been reactivated (#1743062981)
Hi RenaBless L!
We have just restored your mistakenly deleted Kijiji Ad:

Please accept our sincere apologies for our mistake.
Regards,
The Kijiji Team
{Unquote}

Sure, I am happy about it and I found out it was there in my AD.
But then, just awhile ago today, I edited my AD because I wanted to correct some mistake and then saved it back.
Sure it is saved.
But after an several hours, I checked agaain my AD, and I found out it DISSAPPEARED!!!
In my ADS both Active=0 and Inactive=0
Even in Searching category, It is no longer there.

Can you tell me why?
Can you activate it back again?

Hello @RenaBless_L

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with having your ad deleted from your account.

We understand how frustrating this must have been for you.

I have restored your ad :
-Room for Rent in Niagara Falls for Single Ladies only (#1743062981) in St. Catharines > Real Estate > For Rent > Room Rentals & Roommates
back to active.

You can see your ads here:

Wait until tomorrow morning to post or edit ads - I have submitted a request to make sure there are no configuration issues. But you can do everything else immediately :smiley:

Please log out of Kijiji and then log back in before testing your account.

To make sure the changes take effect, please follow these simple steps:

1. First make sure that your Kijiji Application and/or your Webbrowser are updated to the most current version.
	Many issues are caused by out of date software.

2.  Log out of your Kijiji account
3. Log back in
	This will refresh your connection to Kijiji and give you the best chance for no problems when you log in.

If there are any issues when you try to post tomorrow please go to .https://community.kijiji.ca/
and create a profile to contact us there.