I paid to have an ad posted on Kijiji, but I cannot see the ad on my account or on the website. Since I have already been charged for the listing, I would like to know why the ad is not showing and would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.
Please either restore my paid ad or issue a refund if the ad cannot be restored.
I’m sorry for the confusion regarding the ad posting. Unfortunately the ad was actually User Deleted on your end shortly after posting the ad, it was not removed by us at all. Perhaps you may have deleted the ad by mistake during an editing process, I have gone ahead and reinstated the ad for you, it is back live on our site.
I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues posting with us Diane, I can certainly look into it. I will send you a DM so we can begin the troubleshooting process.
Thanks for reaching out to us today. I’m happy to lend a hand and help ensure that you have a positive and successful journey on Kijiji. We know that you want the most exposure for your ads as possible. After all, that’ll translate into a better chance of selling your things. Unfortunately, posting your ads multiple times can really frustrate the rest of the people who are browsing through ads. So, all we ask is that you please post your ad once, in the most appropriate category, and from one email account. If you’re unsure of which category to use, try searching the site to find out where others have put similar ads. You’re also welcome to post your ad in a couple of different cities within your region, but please keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove ads if they’re hindering the user experience.
While you might think that your ad won’t have sufficient exposure, I’m happy to tell you otherwise. A lot of Kijiji users use the keyword search function rather than going straight to the category itself. Right away, it filters out all of the other ads that it would be sharing space with. Of course, they can still search by category as well if they so choose. Furthermore, if a user is inclined to travel to your area to find an item, they will include your city or even the whole province in their search. This gives your ad all kinds of exposure!
my ad also disappeared after i got top ad, please explain and refund, or reinstate the ad. after 5 years of using the site to start having these issues constantly is frustating.
Unfortunately Ryan, the ad was deleted by our duplicate filters due to the posting violated our Multiple User Account Policy in regards to Pets. There are currently two other alternate accounts that you do have active that are preventing you from posting, as you have posted pet ads in those accounts previously.
To be able to post under this account, please delete your alternate accounts and then come back to us and we can see reinstating the ad.
I wasn’t aware multiple accounts weren’t allowed. I’m happy to delete my spares, but I would like my refund for top ad as this account is one of those two spares so i can post to my main account.
In regards to ads that violate or policies, we do have a strict policy, that we do not refund ads that were deleted for policy violations. However what we are going to do is credit the account with a 7 Day Top Ad feature for your next posting. When you delete your alternate accounts and post your ad with us again, please make sure to reach out by either replying to this posting or through the Kijiji Community Connect forum, with the new Ad ID and we will credit the ad with a 7 Day Top Ad feature,
I have sent in the deletion request for two of the three accounts I hold, my only remaining account is under raygerl77@gmail.com; the accounts under illsuionzone and starhavenpetz have been deleted. Please tell your system to stop or I will contact my credit card company for fraud as this wasn’t communicated to me what so ever.
Thanks for reaching out to us today. I’m happy to lend a hand and help ensure that you have a positive and successful journey on Kijiji. We know that you want the most exposure for your ads as possible. After all, that’ll translate into a better chance of selling your things. Unfortunately, posting your ads multiple times can really frustrate the rest of the people who are browsing through ads. So, all we ask is that you please post your ad once, in the most appropriate category, and from one email account. If you’re unsure of which category to use, try searching the site to find out where others have put similar ads. You’re also welcome to post your ad in a couple of different cities within your region, but please keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove ads if they’re hindering the user experience.
While you might think that your ad won’t have sufficient exposure, I’m happy to tell you otherwise. A lot of Kijiji users use the keyword search function rather than going straight to the category itself. Right away, it filters out all of the other ads that it would be sharing space with. Of course, they can still search by category as well if they so choose. Furthermore, if a user is inclined to travel to your area to find an item, they will include your city or even the whole province in their search. This gives your ad all kinds of exposure!
I am sorry for the confusion regarding your Real Estate Listing, it was good that you brought this up to us right away. I have reviewed the ad and it seems that the ad was User Deleted on your end shortly after submitting the posting. Perhaps you may have deleted the ad by mistake during some type of ad edit? Regardless, I have reinstated the ad and it is live on the site.
I’m very sorry to hear that your ad was removed! I’m pretty sure this isn’t what you thought would happen, so let’s get it back up on the site so you can sell your items.
I’ve taken a look, and it seems your ad was deleted from Kijiji by accident. I’ve since reactivated it and I’ve taken the liberty to bump your ad back up to the top of the first page. It’s now live on our website!
Once again, I’m sorry for this inconvenience. I hope this info has been helpful, and on behalf of Kijiji, happy selling!