Kijiji not honoring paid for adds

Recently I purchased an add for a snowmobile for sale. I also have a motorcycle for sale. After the add was purchased the listing went live and then was removed by Kijiji with no reasoning. I’m out the money and add isn’t posted. Please reinstate the add.

Thank you for reaching out to Kijiji Customer Support. I have received the details regarding the issues you have been experiencing with your listings being removed.

On Kijiji, users are permitted one free ad per user account within the Real Estate and Vehicles categories. Our system has detected that you are currently posting Cars and Vehicles listings across multiple accounts without paying the required category posting fees. Posting across multiple accounts to bypass listing limits is considered a policy violation.

To ensure your listings remain active and avoid further ad deletions, you will need to choose one of the following options:

Convert to a Professional Account: Upgrade all secondary accounts to a Professional account status. This will allow you to maintain multiple accounts while paying the standard listing fees for each Vehicle ad published on those accounts.

Consolidate to a Single Account: Permanently close your additional accounts and post all future Real Estate listings exclusively through one single account.

Please note that continuing to post Cars and Vehicles ads across multiple accounts without paying the applicable listing fees on secondary accounts will result in a permanent suspension of your posting privileges across the platform.

We want to help you maintain your presence on Kijiji while keeping your accounts fully compliant. Please review these options and update your account structure accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding

Great response. But doesn’t address the add that was paid for and not posted. What is it called when someone takes your money and doesn’t provide the service I paid for? You claim I have multiple accounts. However I do not, my older son has one, I have one, my wife has one and my two businesses have separate accounts, All different users, and different uses. I cannot use the same account across multiple businesses or personal, as that is a tax nightmare.

Please refund the transaction if you are not willing to post the add.