thankyou . ive also poted another ad for a Peterbilt. i dont know where it went
Thank you for letting us know, we will see about having that ad reinstated for you. It seems that the reason the adware being deleted by our duplicate filters is due to you may have a second registered account with us. So for the time being while we readjust our filters, please refrain from editing the ad while we readjust the filters.
ok I will do that. Thankyou for getting my ads up and going.
Hello There,
I posted a listing and I paid for it #1744469878 . However it’s not showing under active or inactive. Could you please look into this?
Unforutnately Allen, as stated in our Services Terms and Conditions, we do not allow Adult Massage Services such as advertising Tantric Massage Services in our platform. For that reason the ad has been rejected by our filters.