Unable to post additional ads — “Please fix the errors on the page”

I’ve already posted 9 ads on Kijiji, but I can’t post the remaining ads. Each time I submit an ad, I get the error “Please fix the errors on the page.” Kijiji does not identify which field needs fixing. I’ve checked the required details, but the error keeps appearing and the ad isn’t published.

Could you please clarify what this error means? Is there a limit of 9 ads per day on my account, or is something else preventing me from posting? If there is a limit, please let me know when I can post more ads.

I am sorry to hear you are encountering some error messages when you attempt to post your ad with us. Now I can assure you, the account is in perfect standing and there are no posting limits in buy and sell, so that should not be the issue that is preventing you from posting.

Now from our experience, the common reason users encounter the “Please Fix Errors” message tends to happen when our filters have an issue with a keyword in the Ad Tittle or Ad Description. So if you can please reply back to me with a copy and paste of the Ad Tittle and Ad Description, so I can review it?