Need help updating my account information - just keeps coming up error

@Rob, @Moon_Moon I need help please… When I try to update the account settings to include “sign up to hear about new features…” that is when the error message comes up. I need the expiry email to verify my ad to Service Canada so we can hire workers through a LMIA and they need proof of the duration and expiry date. It has worked in the past but now I’m not getting the expiry email, and yes I have looked in the spam, trash, promotion sections of my gmail. I have tried different browsers, deleting all my browser history etc etc. If someone can please help that would be great.

I’m sorry to hear you are unable to update the Marketing Emails settings, I can certainly help you with that.

I have gone ahead and opted you-in to receive Kijiji Marketing materials, which includes the ad renewal notices moving forward. However please allow up to 24 hours for the email settings to take into effect.

Awesome - thanks very much for your help Rob!

I just heard back from the auditor from Service Canada and they mentioned that I could reach out to Kijiji to get a confirmation when my ad expired. Is that something you can help me with or is there a better contact for that. It would be for ad # 1741040945.

Thanks very much

Luzia

Yes we can certainly provide you with an outline of the posting that will display the date the ad started and the scheduled expiry date, I will send you a DM, as the ad information would include some personal account information.

Again thank you very much. Appreciate the help. Luzia

1 Like