Unable to post any kijiji ads

Hi @Rob @Hassan

I’m unable to post any ads on my account.

On the website I receive:

“There was an issue posting your ad, please contact Customer Service.”

On the Kijiji mobile app I receive:

“Hmm, something’s up. We were not able to post your listing. Please try again.”

I have already tried the recommended troubleshooting, and the issue occurs on both my computer and phone.

Hello @Christian_Rossi

Thank you for bringing your inability to use your account to our attention.

We’ve identified a potential configuration issue with your account, and I want to assure you that we’re taking immediate steps to resolve it.

I understand how crucial your account is to you, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please know that we’re treating this matter with the highest priority.

Here’s what I’m doing to help:

  1. I’ve submitted an urgent request to our specialized technical team to address this issue.
  2. I will personally follow up with you within the next 72 hours to provide an update on our progress.

If you’d like more immediate information, our Live Chat support will be available tomorrow morning to give you the latest status on your case.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. Rest assured, we’re committed to getting your account back up and running as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your continued trust in our service.

Hello @Christian_Rossi

Great news! Your account review is complete, and everything is in perfect order. Your account is active and ready for use.

Because of the nature of the previous issue, some glitches may not appear until you try to post an ad. If anything happens, please reach back out to me and I will investigate right away.

To make sure the changes take effect, please follow these steps:

1. **Update:** Ensure your Kijiji App and/or Web Browser are updated to the most current version. Outdated software causes many issues.
2. **Disable VPN:** VPN connections can make it difficult for our systems to verify account activity and maintain 
		safety. Some VPNs may restrict or interfere with functionality.
		Please disable your VPN or use a different device if you continue to have issues.
3. **Log Out:** Log out of your Kijiji account.
4. **Log In:** Log back in.

	> **NOTE:** If you cannot log in, power cycle your device (turn it completely off, then back on) and try again.
		This refreshes your connection to Kijiji to ensure a smooth login.

You should now be able to post. To ensure a great experience, please familiarize yourself with our Kijiji Policies:

We recommend trying to post or edit an ad now to confirm everything is working smoothly.

Thank you for choosing Kijiji. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Thank you very much for your help @Moon_Moon

Everything is working now!

Hi @Moon_Moon @Rob ,
I’m having the exact same issue. I’m posting from Chrome on a desktop in Ontario, Canada, with no VPN. When I submit my ad I get: “There was an issue posting your ad, please contact Customer Service.” I’ve tried logging out/in, clearing cache/cookies, and updating my browser. Could you please review my account for a hold or configuration issue? Thank you!

Hi @Yuxin_Li

I verified and it appears that updating your browser worked. Please try logging in again and let me know if you have any further issues

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us

@Hassan

Thank you Hassan! Now my ad can be posted without any issue. Really appreciate your quick response!!

Have a great day,

Yuxin

1 Like

Hi Team, I am facing the same issue as others where after posting an ad it says - There was an issue posting your ad, please contact Customer Service. I have made a new account today and have verified it as well. I have turned on the location services on both Google Chrome and Mirosoft Edge and tried with both browsers. The same issue persists. Would appreciate your help with this.

Hello @Sumedh

I have sent you a Private Message on this.