Reporting a fraudulent account

Hi, I would like to report a scammer on kijiji. Please let me know of next steps to help make sure appropriate action is taken.

I’m sorry to hear you may have encountered a possible scammer on the Kijiji platform Varu, I will send you a DM, so we can proceed with the troubleshooting process.

Please tell me how to report a scammer after he removed the ad?

Falling victim to fraud is definitely not the experience we want for our users, and I understand how frustrating and concerning it can be. We’re here to help you through this difficult situation.
First and foremost, thank you for bringing this to our attention Bob. Reporting the incident is crucial, as it allows us to take immediate action and prevent others from being affected. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

I want to assure you that we take cases of fraud very seriously. Our dedicated team is trained to handle such situations and will investigate the matter thoroughly. In order to assist you further, I kindly request that you provide as much information as possible about the fraudulent activity. Since you do not have the Ad ID anymore, would you happen to have the user’s masked email ID from where they contacted you from?