Are there any repercussions for a seller using abusive language during the communication process between a seller and buyer? I could not find anything on this topic. Can a user be banned from using Kijiji for this type of behavior? Ty
Hi @Al13
Yes. If a seller is using abusive, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate language, you can report it to Kijiji Support and we’ll review the conversation.
We take user complaints seriously and will investigate the behavior of the user in question.
If they have violated our Ad Reply Code of Conduct or exhibited rude or disrespectful behavior towards you or others, appropriate action will be taken.
In the meantime, we recommend blocking the user to prevent any further contact.
How do you contact Kijiji support to report abusive language?
I’m sorry to hear you were a victim of abusive language from a user, thank you for bringing this to our attention right away. I will send you a DM, so you can provide me further details.